Covent IT has been working in the IT market since 2007. Our 2 core directions are outstaffing and outsourcing.
We want to boost the quality of our services and that's why we are looking for you.
Joining our web and mobile development unit, your main responsibilities
- Collaborate with clients to elicit, document, and validate their business case, and solution requirements.
- Quickly explore and research client domains, concepts, existing and potential products, and processes by asking key questions and tailoring elicitation approaches according to client requests.
- Recommend requirements allocation into MVP and subsequent development phases considering the client’s time, budget, and key product value constraints.
- Contribute to the preparation of proposals, including project scopes and roadmaps.
- Improve the current BA processes and activities.
- Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues up to resolution.
- Prioritize requirements and manage their allocation. Define quality attributes for development team.
- 2+ years of experience as a business analyst in a software development area.
- Clear understanding of principles and specifics of software development methodologies
- Strong understanding of business acumen, business processes, technology, and solution approaches.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Be able to communicate functional and non-functional requirements and technical constraints with implementation subject matter experts
- Experience with research approaches like design thinking, value proposition canvas, journey mappings, etc., would be a plus
- Knowledge of prototyping tools, would be a plus
- Ongoing interest in staying updated on industry trends and emerging technologies to provide insights that enhance the company’s competitive advantage.
- Quick learning
- Ability to modify approach as per changing stakeholders, conditions, circumstances, and feedback
- Time management, ability to handle multiple project a time, and make appropriate prioritization
- Good communication and negotiation skills
Knowledge in Domains: e-commerce, web&mobile software products and hi-tech, SaaS products, other.We offer:
- An 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable
- Paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave
- English courses and international communication with specialists from the connected area
- A team that will support, listen and help you to grow professionally